As of my 36 week update... Dr. says everything looks good, I'm measuring right on schedule and am "0" dilated and not effaced just yet. Mason has a bit more growing to do I'm guessing! Today is our 4 year wedding anniversary!! It's crazy it's 4 years already! I figured I'd post a few pics from 4 years ago too! Such amazing memories we've created together and I know neither of us can even imagine how wonderful it will be as soon as Mason arrives!! Our big 4-year anniversary plans are to take a tour of the hospital! haha! Today was the earliest appointment they had available for the tour so we figured we would take it! They say life changes with a little one!
Thursday, August 11, 2011
Galveston & 36 weeks & Our 4-Year Wedding Anniversary
My sister and I met our family in Galveston and it was so nice to get some sun and sand! My wonderful cousin Shannon helped me set up this blog and make it so pretty! She also took some pics of my ever growing Mason Bump!! I know I have a lot of updating to do including pics of our new home and Mason's adorable room! They are all coming soon!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






Yea! I'm so excited you posted!! Did it go okay? Happy anniversary and can't wait to hear how the hospital tour was. I sorta freaked out when we went. It's so different when you are there for real. Don't worry :)
ReplyDelete