![]() |
| The neighborhood park is right across the street! |
At about 30 weeks preggo nerves started to kick in and I told Weston one night... tonight is the night ALL the furniture is going in! He was a good sport and we got it all put together! Below is all the supplies I had been collecting for the Nautical themed room! Gunner does not seem to know like some dogs that a baby is on the way... he does know that something serious is going on in this bedroom! And that for whatever reason whoever is going to be in this room is not sharing their stuffed animals! He did quickly learn that these are not his "toys"!!!
| "But Mom... I just want to taste the toys!! I can share!" |
And this is AFTER . . .
| I love this rocking chair - Elaine and I were rocked in it as babies- it's been passed down through the generations which makes it even more special! |
| Thank you Papaw for the gorgeous bedding!!! |
| Bath Supplies!! |
| Adorable Boat shelf from my Aunt! |



Adorable! Love how it all turned out :)
ReplyDelete