Tuesday, August 30, 2011

39 Weeks!

So... progress is being made!  At 37 weeks I was a -4 dilated and 0% effaced; at 38 weeks I was a -3 dilated and 0% effaced... I'm now at 39 weeks, and dilated to a 1 (yeah! finally on the positive side) and 25% - 30% effaced.  This is good news to my ears!  I have been sick for the last two weeks and told the Dr. my symptoms... she thinks its bronchitis! Yuck! I'm hoping I'm on the tail end of it since I've already had it for 2 weeks.  I had more contractions today but they didn't continue so no hospital visits yet, I just hope this means he'll be here this week! More news to come as I have it!

1 comment:

  1. Eww. hope you are feeling better that is no fun at all. When I was in the hospital having Gracie I got sick (virus) and she got it too. Do you have a cut off date that your dr will not let you go past? I can't believe it's here!!

    ReplyDelete