Friday, August 12, 2011
The Hospital Tour
So Hormones must be kicking in now that I'm days away from "full term" 37 weeks. I don't know how all the other mom's on our tour were holding it together! Lucky Weston- haha (he loves it when I tear up in public)!! Last night (our 4-year wedding anniversary) we took the Methodist Hospital Tour. I'm glad we did the tour, now he and I both know exactly where to park, where to drop off, and enter the hospital. During the tour a young guy came from outside wearing his "New Dad" shirt and huge smile- skipping in through the sliding glass doors video taping as his wife was getting wheeled out of the hospital with their brand new TINY baby!! That's when my emotions took over! The second time was when we were in the delivery room and the RN was explaining skin to skin contact with the baby- I can't wait for that! And last, we toured the nursery and were able to see all the precious, only hours old babies! It's not even real to me that anytime now one of those little guys will be Mason James!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment