Tuesday, August 16, 2011

37 Weeks!!

I am officially "Full Term" at 37 weeks as of yesterday.  So I've really started to notice some changes in the past 48 hours or so... I can feel that he has dropped due to increased preasure and more trips to the bathroom. I've also been a lot more tired, sleeping through the past two nights without getting up once! Amazing! They do say, once he starts to drop the acid reflux gets better, so that probably has something to do with it. Yesterday, I started having some pain down there- ouch!  I had my 37 week check up today, and she did say that he has dropped some, he is faced head down (good boy Mason!), I'm only dilated -4 (that is negative 4 not 4!) so not too much progress there!  Weston, Gunner and I have been walking in the evenings ... we are hoping this will help Mason continue his trip down South! 

1 comment: