Friday, September 30, 2011

Week 2!!

Two weeks have already passed!  They have flown by! We've managed to get on a better eating schedule this week and that makes for a happier Mommy, baby and therefore Daddy too! :)  We had a Boerne photographer out to the house to take some pics of him on his 2 week b-day, but we won't get to see them for a few weeks!  I can hardly wait!  Of course, last week we had PERFECT skin!  This week we've got the peeling flaky skin that post term babies get and the baby acne that the majority of babies get so we are hoping she knows how to use photoshop!  We also had our 2 week check up with his Dr. and he is healthy as can be!  They like for them to regain their birthweight by 2 weeks and we were successful at that! Born at 8 lbs 7 oz and 21 inches long - at 2 weeks we are now 8 lbs 8 oz and 21 1/2 inches long!

Acheivements this week:
- His hands know exactly where his mouth is! He is using his hands more and more!
- He can hold his head up on his own- which makes burping interesting!
- He is more alert and loves to observe ceiling fans- even though they are off and loves to stare out windows- no matter what room he is in he finds the natural light and stares at it.  Above his changing table hangs his swim shorts for next summer and he loves staring at those too!
- At night after feedings he goes back down a lot easier this week!

The best part:  pics of week 2!!!


Long legs, long feet, long toes! I must be a Mokry!

Mommy thinks I look like her when I get upset! haha!

Mommy loves putting me in these swaddle outfits because they make me look shorter and more like a newborn!

One of my MANY facial expressions! I have lots- Mommy thinks that means I have lots of personality!

Daddy thinnks it's so cool when I show him I know how to use my hands already!

Happy Week 2!

I just have to show off my long everything & toes! :)

Our little glow-worm (that's what we call the swaddle outfits) waiting for a goodnight kiss from Daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment