We made it through survival week: Week 1!!! Thank goodness we had a lot of family support- Weston and I both had the thought, "hmm.. maybe we just want one kid!!" We both think that Mason doesn't look identical to either of us but a nice mix of both, but you can be the judge! In just 1 week we've already seen so many changes! He's a very alert baby- none of the nurses could believe how much his eyes were open- of course I wasn't surprised especially knowing that he was more than a week late according to my calculations! Being so late, we have plenty of hair, long finger nails, and opened blue eyes!! This week he's actually a very laid back baby which makes Mommy and Daddy VERY happy!!
These are all pictures from his first week of life!!!
| Yes- My feet are this big the first week of life! The Dr. even commented on what large feet and hands I have! |
| First Day home! |
| First day home from the hospital- I'm the size of Mr. Bear! |
| My 1 week B-day! "Do I really have to take these pics Mom!?!" |
| Yup- 1 week and already bigger than Mr. Bear! |
| 1st day home - Daddy showing me my new room! |
| That's a scratch from my long nails- not a birth mark! I love my Daddy already!! |

No comments:
Post a Comment