At three weeks... Mason has had his first "social smiles" not just "gassy smiles"! And we LOVE them!! I can't wait for more smiles and laughs to come! He's a lot more active and alert this week. We are still doing sponge baths because that dang umbilical cord will not come off! He's starting to outgrow his bassinet (in our bedroom) so it is coming close to time for him to try out his own crib in his own room!! Every morning I wake up his scooted, moved and twisted his way to laying completely sideways in his bassinet and he is just too long for that! Gunner has been a dream come true for us with Mason. He is calm and protective and doesn't seem to be jealous. Thanks goodness! Weston went out of town this week and luckily G-MA came to visit us!!
|
| Gunner Protecting the Bassinet!! Soooo.... sweet! |
 |
| SMILE!!!!! |
 |
| I LOVE my caterpillar!! I do not however love tummy time! |
 |
| Mommy loves my profile shot! She's constantly taking photos! |
 |
| GOOOOOO.... RANGERS!!! |
 |
| I love streching when I'm not all swaddled up! |
 |
| I can't seem to get rid of my umbilical cord! |
 |
| Another profile shot! |
 |
| Gunner likes giving me smooches! |
 |
| BIG SMILE!!! :) |
No comments:
Post a Comment