Mason James Mokry
9-12-11
6:32 pm
8 pounds 7 ounces
21 inches long
We are soooooo... in love with this beautiful blessing from God!! He is healthy as can be and we are so glad to be home from the hospital! He is so precious and so far we think he has Dad's eyes, lips, long fingers, long toes, long feet and legs! He's got Mom's nose - no doubt about it. He's got adorable blonde eye brows and eye lashes with a full head of hair! (Everyone told me the full head of hair is why I had the acid reflux for 9 months- which by the way completely went away as soon as he was out!) Other than that it's too soon to tell, but he is wonderful! Thank you for all the prayers, the labor and delivery couldn't have gone better! Weston actually got to deliver him and cut his umbillical cord! That was so cool! The Dr. told him, go wash your hands! And he pulled Mason out and cut his cord! The entire experience was amazing and we love him so much!

OMG he is just too cute. Such sweet newbie pics! Love him!! Congrats :)
ReplyDeleteMy mom just told me you had a blog, so I couldn't wait to see... He is so sweet!!! I'm so jealous Weston got to deliver him, I wish Damon could have done that, it's so awesome. I can't wait to see him!
ReplyDeleteTara