Wednesday, October 26, 2011

1 MONTH!!!

One MONTH OLD!!! Man how time flies when you are a cute baby!  So much has happened this past week!  Mason has started filling out and growing - my arms can tell a big difference!  Mason FINALLY lost his umbilical cord and since then got to have his first "Real" bath.  He did not like the first one but since then he seems to think they are ok- he definately makes inquisitive facial expressions wondering what is going on! Now that he's one month he is out of his bassinet and in his own room and crib.  The first two nights were NOT fun for Mommy!  We got up EVERY hour!  But I didn't give up and now (6 weeks) we have only been getting up once a night!  Wooohoo! We've had plenty of visitors but this week was our first time out; to go and eat dinner with some friends at their house.  Mason has had many more smiles and he actually had a small giggle in the middle of the night when I was rocking him back to sleep!  My heart skipped a beat for sure! I cannot wait to hear more of these giggles!! They are priceless!!

Pics for 1 month old....  
My First "Real" Bath- I didn't like it as you can tell!!


Growing old is tough! One month old and I'm in my own room!  I'm not sure about this!

I LOVE staring at ceiling fans, they don't even have to be on!

I'm starting to fill out and grow big!

This is officially my bed to sleep in! No longer just for picture taking and tummy time!

Gunner likes it when I have bath time- he loves the water!

One day this chair won't seem so big
Even with as big as my feet are... they look so tiny in Daddy's hands!!

Tummy Time! Trying to crawl already!


I liked my second bath much better than the first! Mommy says I have a cute belly button now that the umbilical cord fell off!

Mommy and Daddy just Love, Love, Love everything about me!

2 comments:

  1. Yea! I'm glad you are catching up! Love all the new pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it takes me forever!! Also I don't know how to make comments on your blog? I may need to have you show me a few more tricks over thanksgiving! It was great getting to see ya'll and your new home! We are looking forward to Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete